Rodent Removal and Exclusion
Has Your Home Been Invaded by Mice?
Don’t just settle for an exterminator that offers to put down sticky traps and put you on a maintenance plan. Even though this approach is the industry norm, it doesn’t permanently solve the problem.
The District Rodent Authority method for solving a mice problem inside the house is to:
- Perform a thorough inspection of your home to figure out what is attracting them, how they are getting in and where they are hiding. Then, customize a removal and exclusion strategy for your home.
- Remove the current population of mice and seal entry points using a proprietary method we developed from over a decade of exclusion experience. What sets us apart is our expertise in home improvement.
- Give you a 1-year warranty to back up our work. The longest warranty in the industry.
Tired of Rats Running Around in Your Yard?
To manage rodents on the outside of the house effectively, make sure you select an exterminator who understands the biology of rats and has home improvement experience.
The District Rodent Authority approach for managing a rat problem on the outside of the house is to:
- Perform a thorough inspection of your yard to figure out what is attracting them, where they are hanging out at and where they are hiding. Then, customize a management plan for your yard.
- Place tamper-proof bait stations in high-traffic locations and treat the burrows where they live in, using the most advanced products in the industry.
- Suggest sanitation techniques that will help make your yard less attractive to rats as well as structural improvements you can make to your home so it’s harder for them to access.